M.I. Hummel and Mickey meet again and we are inviting you to join in all the fun at the
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
August 4-6, 2011*
Are you ready to fulfill your dreams with an enchanting Convention experience? On August 4 – 6, 2011*, Disney’s Contemporary Resort will welcome some special guests – M.I. Hummel collectors and enthusiasts from around the world, as it opens its doors to the 2011 North American M.I. Hummel Club Convention. We invite you to join us and be among the first to see the newest M.I. Hummelcreations.
There will be many things to do including forums, seminars, and games. For example ~ do you want to learn even more about M.I. Hummel? Master Artist Ulrich Tendera knows a lot and delivers the information with pizzazz! You’ll hear him talk about his great passion and have the opportunity to meet and interact with him throughout the Convention.
“But wait, there’s more,” as the saying goes …
- Enjoy presentations & seminars hosted by prominent M.I. Hummel VIPs.
- Reconnect with old friends, and make some new ones.
- Relax and catch up with other members during a fun, casual Friday evening Bavarian dinner dance.
- Explore the magic by taking the unique and exciting optional tours presented by Walt Disney World®.
- Opportunity to enjoy special Walt Disney World® tickets and savings only available to convention attendees and their guests.
- Information designed to help you to take advantage of everything Walt Disney World® has to offer.
New this year …
Young adults aged 12 to 16 are invited! We have some very unique and exciting activities planned exclusively for our young adults including a chance to work with Disney experts on a video production team! This is a great opportunity to introduce your loved ones to the world of M.I. Hummel in a magical way, as it has never been done before.
The 2011 M.I. Hummel Club Convention is an unbeatable vacation with exclusive opportunities for all. Unique activities will be planned for young adults and the young at heart.
And with four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, nighttime entertainment, shopping, and over 100 restaurants, Walt Disney World® Resort has something for everyone. Make plans to attend the 2011 M.I. Hummel Club Convention now.